Saturday 28 February 2009

My Initial research proposal

Finally( really??), I came back to my first think about my disentation (I holp so~~) that CAMPO Living Art Festival.

However, I am not sure that maybe i will change it.

The following is my initial research proposal:

Proposed Project Title/Broad Question:

® What is “Fashion Market?

® What kind of style for “Fashion Market” in Taiwan?

® The event for “Fashion Market” is “CAMPO Living Art Festival” in Taiwan.

® Does have any benefits or new opportunities for the Cultural and Creative Industries by

Fashion Market?

® What is strategy related designer and fashion market?

® How do “Fashion Market” become a key role between participants and place when they

take place in every festival in Taiwan?

Research Objectives / Questions / Hypothesis (delete as appropriate):

® Choose three places of different space patterns and holders as my research field-

Ku Lin craft and book fair, Eslite Bookstore and Ximenting.

® To analyse the meaning of “Fashion Market” through the participants’ behaviors

and sensory experiences.

® Taking place in public spaces, “Fashion Market” is a key role between community

and visitors.

® To develop the “Fashion Market” that they are indicative of brilliant future for culture and

creative industries and great business.



No comments: